Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fo Rizell Maury??

Since I am a full-time college student, I try to keep my intellect in check and dumb it down each day with a nice helping of The Maury Show.  It never ceases to amaze me all the different breeds of humans that choose to look like a dumb ass on national television.  Not only can I get my daily dose of white-trash or hood rat, it also reaffirms my beliefs that the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the trailer park.

I am also convinced that Maury (which is pronounce "more-eee" to most but to most of his guests it is "mur-eee") may actually recruit his guest to come up with names for his segments. Some of my favorite show titles are:

DNA Results: I'm 100% Sure That He's The Father
It's a classic Maury show title and what he is famous for...... and because it's normal to have 13 guys in the lineup to your baby daddy, right?

Cheating: I Found A Naked Girl In Our Closet.  Are You Cheating?
Oh the mysteries of life......  and of course that is not proof enough.  Nothing says "I cheated" like a failed polygraph test.  I don't know what's more ignorant; the fact that you needed to go on national TV to prove his cheating ways OR the fact that you referred to finding a naked girl in your closet "the most terrible-ist thing in my life".

No comments:

Post a Comment