Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Don't Hate the Blogger...

Hate the Blog.

Do you ever wonder if people have a filter?  I just think sometimes, people post crap without thinking how it will be perceived.

For instance, I finally summoned up enough courage to publicize this blog on Facebook only to get a response from a friend "You are crazy. I love the idea of blogs, I just wish people talked about issues more. Good job and you gave me a great idea. Check out my blog. I did this for school.  http://whydopeopleblogaboutabsolutelynothing.blogspot.com/"

Ummmm..... really??????? Thanks for the support... I think? 

And so I'll end this on one of my new favorite quotes:

‎"Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Don't argue with a nobody. A farmer doesn't bother telling a pig his breath smells like shit."

4 comments:

  1. And now it's MY favorite new quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) It sums it all up, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote, so much meaning, especially after a fight with my mil yesterday will keep that one with me as I try to make it through the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proverbs 9

    7 Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults;
    whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse.
    8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you;
    rebuke the wise and they will love you.
    9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still;
    teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.

    ReplyDelete